This privacy notice will explain how ESC International uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
ESC International collects the following data:
- Personal identification information including your name, email address, home/business address, phone number.
You directly provide ESC International with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online to our newsletter
- Register online for any of our training workshops or courses
- Email us directly
- Voluntarily contact us through any of our social media outlets including: twitter, linkedin, googlemybusiness and youtube
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
ESC International collects your data so that we can:
- Process your request to receive our services
- Send you our newsletter
- Analyse visitor data to our website
- Contact you during the process of providing our services
- Contact you about any social media updates
When ESC International provides you with a paid service and processes your order, we may send data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Platforms that ESC International uses to securely store your data:
- Our website database which contains up-to-date software, secure connections, a login attempt limiter and the correct website setup and coding.
- Google Analytics which ensures a secure transmission by using HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which instructs browsers that support HTTP over SSL (HTTPS) to use that encryption protocol for all communication between end users, websites, and our servers.
- Mailchimp which stores and secures data according to their own security policies which can be found
ESC International relies on the legal basis that you have given explicit consent for us to store and process your data. ESC International will keepyour personal identification information unless you decide to withdraw your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
If you have agreed to receive marketing and information through our newsletter, you may always opt out at a later date.You have the right at any time to stop ESC International from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your Data Protection Rights?:
ESC International would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights and that you are free to exercise these rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to be informed – ESC International must tell you what data of yours is being collected, how it’s being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
- The right of access – You have the right to request a copy of the information that ESC International holds on you.
- The right of rectification – You have the right to correct data that’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – In certain circumstances, you can ask ESC International to erase any personal data that’s stored on you.
- The right of portability – You can request that ESC International transfers any data that we hold on you to another company
- The right to restrict processing – You can request that ESC International limits the way it uses personal data.
- The right to object – You have the right to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling – You can ask ESC International to provide a copy of ESC International’s automated processing activities if you believe the data is being processed unlawfully.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via:
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone- +44 (0)773 0035572
- Address –
What are Cookies?:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit ESC International’s website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?:
There are a number of different types of cookies. ESC International uses:
- Functionality- ESC International uses these cookies so that we recognise you on ESC International’s website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party cookies and third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of ESC International’s website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other Websites:
- Email- email@example.com
- Phone – +44 (0)773 0035572
- Address –
Contact the Appropriate Authority:
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ESC International has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may wish to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone – 0303 123 1113
Website – www.ico.org.uk/global/contact-us